The last thing you want to do when your air conditioner conks out in the middle of summer is sweating it out. Don’t delay—call AC and Heating services right away and get the expert air conditioning repair service you deserve. One of our knowledgeable air conditioning service technicians will thoroughly assess the situation and inform you of everything you need to know.
The last thing you want to deal with is a slew of appointments spread out over several weeks. Our goal at AC and Heating services is to get your home or office air conditioning system back up and running as soon as possible. By selecting AC and Heating services, you will be working with the undisputed industry leader and will undoubtedly be feeling cool and comfortable in no time.
Common Air Conditioning Repair Issues
Air conditioners are complex machines with numerous components that can fail. The following are some of the most common AC issues we deal with for our customers:
• Wheezing, whining, and other unusual noises coming from the condenser.
• Warm air is being blown out of the supply registers.
• The inside air is too humid even when the unit is running.
• Even after attempting to engage, the compressor never starts.
• The air conditioner will not turn on.
• The vents are blowing air, but the condenser is not turning on to cool the air.
The Air Conditioner Repair Process
In the summer, you can tell if your air conditioner isn’t working properly. However, you will require the assistance of a technician to locate the issue. Our service technicians at AC and Heating Services use cutting-edge technology to diagnose and repair problems. Because we stock the most common parts, we can usually repair your AC in just one visit.